We’ve been approved to adopt a retired racing greyhound and hope to pick one out in the next few weeks, so now I’ll be needing free patterns for winter clothes for that specific breed. Anyone out there know of any? Or have any non-crafty-related tips for new greyhound owners? We’ve been reading books and websites like crazy, but I’d love to hear your personal experiences.
Archive for November, 2007
via West Coast Crafty:
The grand prize includes:
- An all-expenses-paid trip to the John C. Campbell Folk Arts School including one week’s tuition, room & board, and round-trip airfare. Total value over $1500
- Singer CE-250 embroidery/sewing machine & serger valued at $1200
- A complete custom website design including online store and hosting from BizLandCrafters.com valued at $2100
- A $500 gift card to Michaels Arts & Crafts
- 2,500 Postcards and Business Cards from SonicPrint.com
- A $375 Premium Subscription to the Online Learning Library at Lynda.com
- A signed copy of Nifty, Thrifty, and Kitschy Crafts by Leah Kramer of Craftster.org
- HomeGrownMarket.com Handmade Gift Pack valued at $350
- ….and more!
The winner’s creation will also be featured in the Spring 2008 issue of Adorn magazine.