via West Coast Crafty:
The grand prize includes:
- An all-expenses-paid trip to the John C. Campbell Folk Arts School including one week’s tuition, room & board, and round-trip airfare. Total value over $1500
- Singer CE-250 embroidery/sewing machine & serger valued at $1200
- A complete custom website design including online store and hosting from BizLandCrafters.com valued at $2100
- A $500 gift card to Michaels Arts & Crafts
- 2,500 Postcards and Business Cards from SonicPrint.com
- A $375 Premium Subscription to the Online Learning Library at Lynda.com
- A signed copy of Nifty, Thrifty, and Kitschy Crafts by Leah Kramer of Craftster.org
- HomeGrownMarket.com Handmade Gift Pack valued at $350
- ….and more!
The winner’s creation will also be featured in the Spring 2008 issue of Adorn magazine.