- Post: How About Orange: Iron-on vinyl coasters
- Main Site: How About Orange
- Artist/Author: Jessica Jones
- Registration Required?: No
- Free?: Yes
- Via: diylife.com
- Other: Jessica also designs fabric–you can purchase fabric from her first-ever collection here or see what others have made with it right here.
Archive for May, 2008
This morning, I got yet another comment asking how to get the pattern or tutorial I have written about. The line that begins “Post” will always contain a clickable link directly to the post, pattern or tutorial I am highlighting. There are usually also several other clickable links: the author of the pattern or tutorial, the home page of the blog or website, and possibly links to other patterns or tutorials from the same source. If you are not able to click on these links, you may be using a feed reader that doesn’t include hyperlinks.
- “Some of the most interesting works reinvigorate the tradition of the sampler, a piece of embroidery that offers a religious or moral saying.(…) The Romanian artist Andrea Dezso has embroidered 48 cotton squares with bits of Transylvanian folk wisdom passed down from her mother. One square suggests, “You can get hepatitis from a handshake,” while another claims, “Men will like me more if I pretend to be less smart.” Each warning or cautionary tale is accompanied by a small, equally humorous illustration.” ––The New York Times