Archive for the 'coasters' Category
- Post: How About Orange: Iron-on vinyl coasters
- Main Site: How About Orange
- Artist/Author: Jessica Jones
- Registration Required?: No
- Free?: Yes
- Via: diylife.com
- Other: Jessica also designs fabric–you can purchase fabric from her first-ever collection here or see what others have made with it right here.
The only one in my first batch that turned out half-way decently. I made it from the pattern here:
Next time, I’m going to use bigger seems so I can catch all the edges of all the layers.
Fabulous pics and instructions for some very-easy-to-make coasters at allsorts. I’ve made 10 or 12 of these now, an on about half of them, I invariably miss one of the stacked edges. I’ve learned to cut 5 inch squares and sew a wider seam, then trim, because I’m apparently too clumsy to do a quarter inch seam through so many layers.